Take The Fitness Assessment
When you start any fitness plan you might think you know what your goals are, like loosing weight or sculpting body parts, but you must not neglect what your real needs are.
You must ask yourself some basic questions to personalize your workout and diet to ultimately reach your fitness goals. Rarely 2 people are equal; some may have restrictions that must be addressed while others have specific goals. You may want flat abs while another may need a reboot on energy level or rehabilitation from an injury. All in all we desire happiness, health, and longevity making fitness a common necessity.
So ask yourself this-
- What are your goals?
- How do you feel about yourself and how is your health?
- When was the last time you saw a doctor?
- Are you taking medications?
- Do you have past injuries? Surgeries? Are they healed?
- Are you in physical pain or any form of discomfort?
- What is your history of athletics/sports?
- Do you workout now? How often?
- How many hours do you sleep?
- How many meals do you eat a day?
All these questions are important factors to establish the direction of your workout routines and eating habits and to ultimately reach your health goals.
You are special and unique so don’t go with the masses. Specialize your routine and you will see real results.
Reach out to us via email with these answers, we can get you started on the right path. Seeing your results is what makes us proud!
Flavio DeOliveira, the creator of BodyLX360, has over 30 years of health, fitness and physical rehabilitation, he has changed the lives of 100's of people ranging from celebrities to olympic-professional athletes. His experience led him to create a exercise system that safely transforms you body.